Thursday, December 24, 2015

Turn Inward

This poem was inspired by a recent encounter with Byron Katie at The School For The Work in Los Angeles, October 2015 (and by two of my meditation teachers, Claudio & Kathleen).  I was driving to the beach in Maui listening to some beautiful music and thinking of a consciousness surfing friend, Jules... Somehow the combo opened these words in my heart...




I turn inward
Toward the unseen sky
And fall completely
Into the oblivion of my true nature

In the vast expanse of openness
Past and future cancel each other out
No starting point
And no end

There are so many names for what I love
So many ways
To enter the kingdom of heaven
But who's entering?

I call out to creation, "Who's entering?!”
A great silent dragon shimmers in infinity
That which does not answer
Is the answer


CLICK HERE to experience a Transformational Healing session with Sarkis Love!
www.SarkisLove.com



1 comment:

  1. Reminds me a little of this quote from a recent On Being episode where Martin Sheen says this: "every time we try to identify God, we are sure to identify what he is - what she is - certainly not. So we don’t know what God is. And the genius of God, to dwell where we would least likely look, within the depths of our own being, our own shallowness, our own darkness, our own humanity. That’s the genius of God."

    ReplyDelete