Tuesday, August 2, 2016

The Womb of Possibilities

It seems like there are rare moments in life when we are invited, often through extraordinary crisis or struggle, to surrender completely...
What if that moment was right now?  What if you didn't need to wait for the perfect circumstances to let go? What would actually happen if you lay down and let life take you...?

Before the thinking mind serves you a conveniently logical answer to these questions, take a risk, and read these words...

Maggi Hambling, Summer Wave Tunnel, 2010


The Womb of Possibilities

I want you to fuck me
I want to be destroyed by you
I want you to take me to the edge of what I can tolerate
And hold me there in the ecstatic possibility of total release

Then
Gently and tenderly
Ease back just a whisper
So I can experience the unfolding rapture
Of a full breath

I want you to make me gasp for that breath!
It is in the center of that gasping
That my will to live is born

Before that moment
Before you made me gasp
I was lost in the horror
Of my own preferences
Being tortured by an endless litany
Of self-absorbed necessities:
“I need to be loved” “I need you to accept me” “I need you to be honest with me.”

Fuck that
I need you to fuck me!
With your eyes
With your sounds
With your mountains
With your galaxies!

I need you to penetrate me completely
To take my breath away and give it back to me again, and again, and again
To remind me
That this breath was already given to me
And it will be taken away
When She
Is ready to devour me
Back into the Womb
Of Possibilities




CLICK HERE to experience a Transformational Healing session with Sarkis Love!
www.SarkisLove.com



6 comments:

  1. Stoked to be walking my path in fellowship with your earnest & kindred heart. This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes. Birth is a fucking experience. Love your piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete