Saturday, July 25, 2015

He Lied To Me – Is It True? Doing The Work with Byron Katie

In December of 2012 I went to the New Years Mental Clense with Byron Katie in Los Angeles, CA.  It's an immersive 5-day experience of doing the work combined with an optional juice cleanse.  I went because I had been struggling deeply with some very painful beliefs and I was desperately in need of help.  I prayed that out of the 500+ people attending the workshop I might get a chance to work with Katie, to receive help in a place that I was truly stuck and suffering intensely.
In the first hour of the very first day I took the microphone to ask what I thought was a simple question, to have some clarity. I wasn't going to ask to work with her because about 5 other people had already taken the microphone and directly requested her help.  I assumed that there was some sort of queue and that there would be no room for me on that day.  Luckily, even though I didn't use my words to ask her, she'd already heard my prayers; she invited me up to do The Work with her!
Here's how my prayers got answered...


CLICK HERE to experience a Transformational Healing session with Sarkis Love!
www.SarkisLove.com




CLICK HERE to experience a Transformational Healing session with Sarkis Love!
www.SarkisLove.com

3 comments:

  1. Loving you and loving Katie.
    maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This brought tears to my eyes, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, tears...appreciation. Thank You for your vulnerable inquiry into Beingness.

    ReplyDelete