Tuesday, November 3, 2015

It Is Enough To Embrace Yourself




There is a rush of feelings in my heart. A rush of gratitude.  A rush of love for all the people in this world who need help, who are suffering. 

Is it ok to be feeling love and gratitude so often? Is it ok to be living a life with significantly less suffering than how I lived for so many years?

I don't see the masters apologiing for their lack of suffering. I also don't have to make my current experienes in life some kind of bench mark or platform to stand on.  Maybe life just keeps going and all there ever is is this moment.

I commit myself to this moment. To a life without my story. To discovering how I can most deeply be myself and offer back to this life the bounty of love I have been fortunate enough to receive.

I pray to the spirits and ancestors of this place, of this planet, solar system, galaxy, and the infinity that is all of this. Show me how to serve you! Show me how to be my whole, infinite self. Please teach me in what ways I can nourish and guide all who come to be in the womb of your grace.

This very moment is what you've been waiting for.  This very moment is who you are.  And you don't even know what it means to be a "who" or a "what".

I am beyond all definitions.  I am the tender smile of an infant. I am the kind touch of a nurse caring for the dying. I am the worldless silence in between all the notes of music.

We are all One.  All of this is one inseperable Oneness.

Let go, Sarkis... Keep letting go of everything you think you know. Strive to know nothing. Speak from the silence in your heart. Let only the words that are necessary flow from your heart to your mouth. Let silence be enough. From the unimaginable silence, all arises effortlessly.

Every moment is a blessing.

Receive this blessing. Receive all that you are as the answer to all your prayers.

There are no others.  It is enough to embrace yourself.



CLICK HERE to experience a Transformational Healing session with Sarkis Love!
www.SarkisLove.com



No comments:

Post a Comment